Basic Flat-Fee Federal Trademark Registration
Attorney preparation and submission of federal trademark application
- OWNERSHIP VERIFICATION SEARCH
- ATTORNEY APPLICATION CONSULTATION
- DRAFT AND SUBMIT TRADEMARK APPLICATION
- TRACKING AND MONTHLY STATUS UPDATES
- MAILING YOUR REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
How it Works:
- STEP 1: Within 10 business days, we will complete your comprehensive trademark search.
- STEP 2: Within 10 business days a trademark attorney will provide you with a phone consultation regarding the results of your trademark search, and, answer any other questions relating to your trademark application.
- STEP 3: A trademark attorney will personally draft your trademark application and send it for your final review and approval.
- STEP 4: Your trademark application is submitted to the USPTO.
GOVERNMENT FILING FEE
USPTO Filing Fee of $350.00 per class will be due when we submit your application to the USPTO
All refund requests must be made within forty-eight (48) hours from the time of purchase. Your refund request must be submitted in writing and emailed to email@example.com. All fees paid are non-refundable after forty-eight (48) hours from the time purchased.