Getting a trademark search done before you launch can save you millions. The ugly truth is you can't own a brand that is already owned by someone else. Even worst you can be sued if your brand is similar to someone else's brand as well. The best way to verify if someone else owns your brand is to get a trademark search done to verify brand ownership is to have a trademark search done. Our trademark search can verify if you are the owner of the brand or if someone else owns your brand already. We offer three types of searches.
HOW IT WORKS
- STEP 1: Order your search by selecting one of the packages listed above.
- STEP 2: Complete your intake form and submit it for the search. Within 3 business days, we will complete your trademark search.
- STEP 3: Within 5 business days your attorney prepared search report will be sent to you
- Should I launch my business before getting a search done on my brand name? - No, You can start the search process before you launch.
- Do I need a LLC or Corporation to file a trademark? - No, You do not need to have a LLC or Corporation setup to file a trademark application.
- Can I get a refund? - Our refund policy is below. You must request a refund within 24 hours from the time of purchase, after 24 hours all fees paid are non-refundable.
All refund requests must be made within 24 hours from the time of purchase. Your refund request must be submitted in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All fees paid are non-refundable after 24 hours from the time purchased.