A natural advocate with laser-focused attention to detail, Kendra Stephen, Esq. is the founder of BrandProtector.com is a full-service brand management firm serving Grammy award-winning artists, Super Bowl Champions, award-winning actors, television personalities, social media influencers, entrepreneurs, and more. Attorney Stephen graduated cum laude with a dual JD/MBA degree from Nova Southeastern University. She believes brand value protection is essential to the success and growth of all businesses.
Kendra uses her business acumen and legal expertise to preserve and protect brand value and increase brand profitability. She is the leading nationwide brand protection lawyer for minority-owned brands. Attorney Stephen is also an in-demand speaker on brand management, brand asset creation, brand portfolio management, brand protection, and trademark law. She is a contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine, and on-air talent for WJFP 91.1 FM, where her legal expertise and analysis reaches thousands on Florida’s Treasure Coast.
Kendra has been featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, The Huffington Post, and Essence, and was named one of the Top 10 Black Female Attorneys You Should Know by Black Enterprise Magazine.
Ms. Stephen’s recent clients and experience include representing:
CELEBRITY & PERSONAL SERVICES ENGAGEMENTS
- TS Madison in negotiations for content used on the song Cozy for Beyoncé’s album Renaissance, brand ambassador engagements, intellectual property licenses, and corporate ventures.
- Swin Cash in brand asset trademark registration.
- Stephen Marley in brand asset trademark registration.
- Shaun King in clothing line brand protection.
- Desi Banks in brand asset protection.
- Pretty Ricky in name protection.
- Kimberly Elise in trademark proceeding.
- 19 Keys in brand asset protection.
- SplashTwinz in brand asset protection.
- StyledBy Casanova in brand asset protection.
- Funny Marco in brand asset protection.
- Ohemaa Bonsu in contract negotiations.
- Kreyol Essence in brand asset protection.