Social Proof Podcast
Hi Social Proof Fam!
We are so excited you're here and can't wait to work with you. BrandProtector.com is a full-service brand security agency. We are here to hold your hand and guide you through the brand protection process.
Our Protect To Profit Bundle is the Most Comprehensive All-In-One Brand Protection package to help you invest in brand protection that impacts your profits so you can see a return on your investment.
Brands that invest in trademark registration within their first year are more profitable than brands that don't get a trademark registered.
Get Access To Everything You Need
Experts: Brand Protection Attorneys
All of our attorneys specialize in brand protection and review your application before it's filed with the government.
Security: Trademark Registration
We files federal and international trademark applications to protect your brand and give you ownership rights under the law.
Proactive: Audits & Recommendations
We provide brand audits to identify areas of vulnerability and recommend options that address these areas quickly.
Monitoring: Daily Brand Checks
We provide daily brand monitoring to ensure your brand isn't being used without your permission.
Enforcement: Stop The Theft
We will send out a cease & desist letters prepared by an attorney to get people to stop using your brand.
Resources: Templates and Trainings
Learn how to invest in brand protection to increase your brand value, download and edit our attorney reviewed and approved templates
What can you register for trademark protection?
Ready to invest in brand protection?
THE PROTECT TO PROFIT BUNDLE
this bundle includes:
We perform a three-tier comprehensive search to verify that you are the owner of the brand. This search covers federal trademarks, state trademarks (all 50 states), and common law trademarks. We also search to check for any pre-existing trademarks or applications that could cause the denial of your application. Lastly, the search is used to determine your application strategy
ATTORNEY APPLICATION CONSULTATION
We will review your search results with you and discuss the application strategy and answer your questions. Your attorney will also discuss any potential conflicts and the options available to handle them. Lastly, you will be provided brand protection recommendations regarding additional areas your brand should protect.
DRAFT AND FILE TRADEMARK APPLICATION
Your attorney will draft your application and send it over for you to review and approve. Once you have approved the application it will be filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
TRACKING AND UPDATES
Once your application is filed we send you a confirmation of the filing. The USPTO will provide a serial number. We will use that serial number to track your application as it moves through the application process. Monthly updates on your application will be uploaded in our client portal for you to review.
Once your trademark is registered the USPTO will issue a certificate. You will be notified via email once your certificate has bee issued. We will also send your official certificate once we receive it from the USPTO.
GET THE SOCIAL PROOF PODCAST BUNDLE
Not sure if this is the right package for your brand?
Click here to schedule a free consultation call
If you would like to register more than one trademark, please place the order here for the first one and we will contact you regarding the additional trademarks.
HOW IT WORKS
- STEP 1: Within 10 business days, we will complete your comprehensive trademark search.
- STEP 2: Within 10 business days a trademark attorney will provide you with a phone consultation regarding the results of your trademark search, and, answer any other questions relating to your trademark application.
- STEP 3: A trademark attorney will personally draft your trademark application and send it for your final review and approval.
- STEP 4: Your trademark application is submitted to the USPTO.
- Should I launch my business before getting a trademark? - No, You can start the trademark process before you launch.
- Do I need a LLC or Corporation to file a trademark? - No, You do not need to have a LLC or Corporation setup to file a trademark application.
- What happens if my trademark application gets denied? - We have included responses to denials in your package. We will respond back to the USPTO on your behalf.
- Can I get a refund? - Our refund policy is below. You must request a refund within 48 hours from the time of purchase, after 48 hours all fees paid are non-refundable.
GOVERNMENT FILING FEE
USPTO Filing Fee of $350.00 for one (1) class is NOT included in your package fee.
PLEASE NOTE: This package covers the retainer for one (1) trademark application
All refund requests must be made within forty-eight (48) hours from the time of purchase. Your refund request must be submitted in writing and emailed to email@example.com. All fees paid are non-refundable after forty-eight (48) hours from the time purchased.